Friday, June 29, 2012

Everything and Nothing

So, this post is not going to have anything important in it, at all. I'm just extremely bored and needed something to do so I decided to update the blog. So here's somethings that have happened to me in the last little while.

This last week I went to Lake Powell with my best friend, Dacoda (That's her up above, she's such a dork). It was so fun! We went swimming and we played cards,  and the best part was that I didn't have to do ANYTHING! Nothing at all. I didn't have to clean my room, or do dishes, or babysit, nothing all I had to do was have fun. It was awesome. But when it was time to come home I was definitly ready to do so. I love getting away for a little while but I also love my family to much to be away forever.
(Oh, look! There's me, I'm a dork too!)

It's so pretty down there. Look!


So, yeah that was Lake Powell.

Let's see......what else is there to say. HMMMMMMMMMMM.....Nope I don't think so. Except I have the urge lately to read Percy Jackson again. I really want to read them again...like extremely bad. WHY DID I LEAVE MY BOOKS IN STORAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


No comments:

Post a Comment